With MuMufication Day almost upon us The JAMS have shared some more details about what’s gonna happen on this year’s Toxteth Day Of The Death in Liverpool.
UPDATE: LIVERPOOL. 14 NOV, 2018.
- The first MuMufied bricks of The People’s Pyramid will be laid on its foundation stone, in Liverpool, on Toxteth Day Of The Dead, 2018.
- Toxteth Day Of The Dead will take place on Friday 23 November, 2018, and will be marked on the same date, every year thereafter, in a variety of ways.
- K2 Plant Hire Ltd’s directors, Jimmy Cauty and Bill Drummond, will mark the 2018 instalment by revealing an Unexpected Item in Toxteth Town Hall.
- This Unexpected Item will be available for inspection by the public between the hours of noon and 9pm on Friday 23 November, 2018.
- In order to gain entrance to Toxteth Town Hall during these hours, members of the public (see T&Cs*) must present security staff with one full sized supermarket shopping trolley. The shopping trolley is non-returnable.
- November 23, 2018, is, coincidentally, Black Friday. Therefore K2 Plant Hire Ltd have come up with an attractive range of one-time offers for those wishing to obtain MuMufication (details below).
- Meanwhile, 399 living people will be enlisted on a journey to forge Toxteth Day Of The Dead traditions that will withstand the next thousand years. The 399 may be casual bystanders or they may have taken part in Welcome To The Dark Ages in August 2017.
Either way, they will be expected to report to the entrance of Toxteth Town Hall at 15:00 precisely on Friday 23 November.
- There will be free tea and mince pies served at Toxteth Town Hall, which will last as long as we all shall live or until they run out. Whichever occurs first.
- There may be other occurrences throughout the day and night.
BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS
MuMufication normally costs £99 per person. But for one day only, Friday 23rd November, 2018, the following deals are available:
- 99p MuMufication: If you are aged 80 or over and a resident of Toxteth/L8 then you can obtain MuMufication for 99p.
- £9.99 MuMufication: If you are aged 23 or under and a resident of Toxteth/L8 then you are entitled to purchase MuMufication for £9.99. (Proof of age and address required.)