- Edited (free of dangerously illegal samples) version of 1987 LP. Includes free instructions on how to add your own samples and recreate the original release in the privacy and comfort of your own home or studio.
- 1989Compilation album gathering various JAMS singles as well as a number of alternate versions and remixes. The second disc has been rumoured to be the unreleased “Towards The Trance” album listed in some KLF info sheets.
- Six-track mini compilation released in the wake of the success of “What Time Is Love?” in Europe, gathering various cover versions as well as a live version performed by The KLF at Land Of Oz.
- 1990Started life as a collaboration between Jimmy Cauty and Alex Paterson before the latter left the project to work on The Orb fulltime. Cauty then (allegedly) deleted Paterson’s contribution and released the album as Space instead.
- 1991The album that catapulted The KLF into mega-stardom. Spawned three hit singles of which one (3 a.m. Eternal) got them to Number One in the UK (their second after Doctorin’ The Tardis).